Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: Arena Pass

Registration for the 2013 World of Warcraft Arena Pass is now open!

Now is the time to get your teammates together and get registered for the biggest online Arena competition World of Warcraft has to offer.

Participants will be battling up the ladder to test their mettle against the best arena players World of Warcraft has to offer. Players that register for the Arena Pass will also be eligible to earn "Murkimus", the Armored Murloc in-game pet simply by playing! Also, the top 1000 teams will be given an exclusive title for their live characters as well.

If you have any questions or would like more details, please read the FAQ, and remember to check back here for more updates.
*copied from mmo-champion*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I might be persuaded into this, anyone know what a good 3 team make up is atm.... just thinking: shamen/mage (blust), someone with a mortal strike debuff, then a burst or DoT class. Here are some class spec team make-ups, let me know what you think:

Shammy Heals, warrior, lock
Pally Heals, shammy or mage, warrior/dk

as I am typing this I realize since i havent pvp'd in forever I dont even know what the leading classes in pvp are atm. Are monks any good? Disc still work? Hunters still useless? RMP still a viable team? Beast CLeave? All plate team (pally/dk/warrior)? Anyone know?

I'll start working on my pvp skills/gear again if we can get a team together.
Shoozadin

I have a frost mage that I try to pvp on, but I wouldn't say I'm any good at it. And isnt the pass like $20?
Ragepyre
Officer

The main reason I don't do the Arena pass is because of the entry fee .
Pay 20$ to lose.
And also, I seem to play the classes that aren't considered great in pvp anymore. Warriors are good for 2's, but in 3's and 5's, get blown up in seconds.
And Elemental Shamans are just terrible in pvp mainly because they never get a single cast off ever. And shocks are on too long of a cooldown to be used reliably.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

fuck that I only pay $20 for cool mounts....

but we need a guild arena team...and I wouldnt mind starting tonight, or at least starting to get myself gear on a particular toon....... druid/dk/disc priest, no idea which one
Ragepyre
Officer

Jim Josh (Lurt/Ranged) and I have a 3's team. We do arena when we can . I just got my Tyrannical Weapon last week.
Shoozadin

as for team comp, I looked up some 3v3 groups....not sure how accurate it is but it seems a lot of different classes are highly ranked.

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-compsrepartition-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-3-0-0-0-0-0.html
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Shootz, what is the 2nd spec of your pally.

I just saw that 3xdps works if you have the self heals and burst...

thinking, DK, Warrior, Pally... 3 plate classes with some decent survivability. I'd bet you could pvp as a blood dk... unholy probably better, pet classes always pissed me off in arena.

think of a team make up and we can go for it. as most of you know though, i suck at pvp. might be better now that i have a decent ping.
Shoozadin

My pally's off-spec is holy. I dont have any ret gear at all...and I have done a little arena as holy.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: