Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Shoozadin

re: Raiding

I guess I should clarify my interest on the saturday thing. I do have a class from the morning to mid-afternoon PST from august till december. So I would only be here around our already normal raid times. If saturday works for raiding I'll openly admit this now, I cannot raid 6 days a week. If we increase the raid days to 3 a week I cannot promise I'll be there for the 3rd day...especially once I start classes again. If we exchange one day for saturday, I'll be more than happy to go, I just don't want to burn myself out with more than 5 a week.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

It would just be a trial period and see if saturday is viable... I do NOT want to raid more then twice a week, wife kidsx2 make more then that a chore.

Just a test, see what happens
Shoozadin

Sure then I'm down for that as long as we dont go past 2x a week everything's good :D
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

ooops, i completely forgot about saturday!!! sorry
SolusEmsu
Officer

Haha, forgetting your own raid .. classic.

Rage forgot it as well. xD
Ragepyre
Officer

Yeah I remembered about 2 hours after the start time /facepalm.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Looks like I will finally have a reliable internet services in our house. Sorry for missing more raids.....should be back starting tomorrow (sat 6July2013).
SolusEmsu
Officer

If it makes you feel better, we still raided both Monday and Thursday this week, with me leading and only pugging Ty! :D Did an alt-ish Vault run on Monday, and did Terrace Thursday. Alorota got to go! It was a good night. Happy
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

That's great news, keep it up because my real life is getting a bit clutter. Should be there tonight. 8July2013
Doruidoushi
Friend of WT

I am here to help you guys. Doru can tank and do shit dps. My priest can heal and dps. Right now I am out of work (dealing with medical problems) so I am pretty much open even when I am working I will be able to come almost any day.
Ragepyre
Officer

Just letting everyone know, I will not be raiding Thursday or Saturday, I'll be out of state until at least Monday. Good luck without me!
Shoozadin

Since I am still out of town, my raiding availability is still a bit sketchy. I will be returning on the 17th (late at night) and things will go back to normal. I apologize for not being here as much as I'd like but I get to visit with Jim so that's ok :D
SolusEmsu
Officer

Visitations are great. :D

On a note, I posted on the official Doomhammer forum for us as a guild. See if we can get another person or two to fill us out.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: