Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: WT Flex run

Is there any interest in doing guild flex runs on Saturday or Sunday nights?  I cannot this coming Saturday (19th), but will be putting one on the calender for Sunday.  I am hopeful we can have the people on to get this done.. 

Ragepyre
Officer

Weekends are always a 50/50 for me, so I couldn't give you a clear answer. Though I would LIKE to.

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

same, weekends are hard to get anything done, but would like to try.....

Fuglee
Officer

would love to run whatever I can. I currently run in a flex on saturday  and run challange modes on sunday.  Both days can be moved if we was going to make it a weekly thing. The sunday challange modes will stop soon tho anyways.

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I would prefer Saturday, but actually have a commitment this Saturday (UFC PPV).  But whatever day we can get the people on to do it would be great

Shoozadin

As Fri/Sat are my only true days off from raiding I am hesitant to commit to a weekly thing.

Saturday evenings are ok for me. I have a class that gets out at 3pm Server (I don't get home till closer to 3:30-4 server)

Sundays I already raid with a fluctuating schedule due to them working around my family's events on Sunday evenings.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: