Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: 3s or 2s team

Anyone interested in arena?  I am, just bored with the isle and enjoyed arena back a few years ago and wouldnt mind doing it again if we can get a team.  Don't really care what we type of team, just bored....

SolusEmsu
Officer

Helstorm is back! .. Can arena teams go cross-realm? <.<;
Ragepyre
Officer

I wouldn't say no, since Blizzard WANTS me to PvP again.

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

With the new arena system I am not sure if you can cross realm....  I can offer a disc priest, a rogue or a feral/gaurdian druid.

Arms is must be raping face atm because all i see are QQ posts about nerfing them...

Ragepyre
Officer

You can't, Josh and I already tried this. Arena is same-realm only.

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I am game for trying any set-up, just need to know which one I should get gear for...

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Last night Chris said he didnt really want to heal, so I have started working on the priest.  I crafted what I could and spent a few gold on the rest and have all slots pvp gear minus trinkets, rings, weapons and necklace.  I will start honor farming in the next day or two, also practicing because I have never really pvpd as disc.

I am looking for a decent guide to disc pvp and can't seem to find one, it's early though and still searching.

Ragepyre
Officer

Actually right now, burst teams are the best teams in the game. BUT I don't mind having a healer. I was going to tell you to get your rogue, but Disc priests are so good in pvp, I wouldn't mind that instead.

Really whichever toon you want to farm honor for. I'm probably going to use Thunderpyre, since he already has 5 pieces of Grievous Gear. No point in trying to catch up to him with Rage.

Fuglee
Officer

Depending on your burst of the dps you may want to go full burst for all arena teams... They have made changes that sort  of make healing seem not worth it unless you have enough dps to carry a healer..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10195209926

This to me seems like it will kill most healers wanting to do arena or atleast teams from wanting them.  So after 10 mins your healer will slowly become useless other then to do cc's or what damage they can.

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Yeah I see the dampening thing, but i dont recall many matches I have been in lasting more then 10 minutes unless Chris was left alive on his druid and they just couldnt kill him, granted that was back in Wrath.

I am really just looking for something to do beside level alts in between raiding.

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Well I have my shopping list and looks like I will need 27k honor.  I assume there is an honor cap?  Ging to try to run an lfr or 2 for my secrets and then work on honor grinding for the priest.

That is if I can be bothered.....

SolusEmsu
Officer

Honor is limited to 4k at a time like Justice, however there is no cap per week. So you can build it up, get a couple pieces, build it up again, etc. Have fun!
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

SolusEmsu wrote:
Helstorm is back! .. Can arena teams go cross-realm? <.<;

If anyone still talks to Lance, do you mind questioning him to see if he is interested in playing on doomhammer again.  He would have a raid slot instantantly and would solve our dps problems.

Ragepyre
Officer

Yeah I can ask him next time I see him online.

As for lengthy matches, just last season when ToT came out, Jim and I were doing 2's on Abitntree and Ragepyre just to get Conquest. We got into a 50 minute match against 2 Blood DK's. They had so much health and healing that I COULDN'T kill them, but Jim was also never running out of mana so they couldn't kill me. After 50 minutes, I switched targets to the one with more health because I noticed he was keyboard turning, and somehow blasted him down in about 30 seconds, and we won the match. It was the most intense shit ever. Though not the most intense MATCH ever. I've done a 1v3 and won, Josh and Jim as my witnesses lol.

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I saw chris' shout that Lance was back, then saw his pally on the guild news getting loot.....AWESOME.  We need to get him added to the raid invites as quickly as possible.

I will try to remember to add him to the FLex scheduled for Sunday....

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: