Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolusEmsu
Officer

re: Another mini-game in WoW!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11502044/Warlords_of_Draenor_Take_Charge_of_Your_Garrison-11_8_2013

Warlords of Draenor is our next expansion, AND it includes a new mini-game-which-is-really-a-copy-of-an-old-game: Build-your-own Garrison!

Now that we have Pokemon in WoW, time to bring in SimCity/Harvest Moon/Monster Rancher? >.>;

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

And from what I am reading, this will basically be mandatory if you want to maximize your toon, which I am not liking.  The farm wasn't mandatory, was just an added aspect to help with 'farming'.

I was really hoping for Guild housing, but since that doesn't seem to be i the cards we will have to take over our own little corner of the world.

ps.  This is all 'planned' and none of it is 100% guaranteed to make it live.

SolusEmsu
Officer

Eh, it does not honestly seem 'necessary' but it -will- involve getting epics mailed to you. :D

Actually, yeah, I am preeetty sure this is Blizzard finally putting in character/guild housing, so I guess we will just have to have the BIGGEST, GRANDEST GUILD FORT EVAR.

Get to it, Vilvaldi, mister Guild Leader! :D

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I am not sure I like how the raid difficulties are changing.. Can't they leave stuff that wasn't broken alone!!

WoD Normal = MoP Flex

WoD Heroic = MoP Normal

WoD Mystic = MoP Heroic

And LFR will still be full of retards!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: