Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mechina

re: It Mech

I am back state side and have my internet set up and ready to go now. If WoW still doing the scroll of rez and anyone needs someone. let me know before this weekend and I will save my card till either thurs night or friday. It all depends on how my wife is feeling. Yes, my deployment ended early, and no, I didn't get messed up. Had come home due to family.
Ragepyre
Officer

Good to have you back bro, I can give you a scroll of resurrection if you'd like me to.
But anyone else can too.
mechina

When I left back in nov, blizzard was doing a promo to get ppl back. Was not sure if they were still doing that. They are giving a free week to returning players, but I was trying to help another guildie if they are still giving out mounts or anything like that.
Ragepyre
Officer

I'm not sure if they are giving out mounts, I know they give YOU a free week still. But I couldn't tell you.
mechina

re: Sorry

I have taken a little break. Real Life going on right now. Wife had another surgery(the right foot) again, and fighting with the unit I belonged to get back to my old unit. Also taking care of the family as well. Soon I get a chance, I'll be back.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: