Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meteorheal

re: [Guild Application] Meteorheal of WoWRage

I am Meteorheal, you probably received *yet another blank application* from me, that's because of the fact that there were no fields to fill in at the "Apply to Guild" section.
I would like to join Wicked Tribe, I have run instances multiple times with Magitrix, Stormcaller, Exo, Ayasera and once with Noc, and done PvP with Loveless / Healsforless (if that has any relevance).
I also saw your "Guild Recruitment" post in the WoWRage forums.
I am sorry if I posted it in the wrong place, I just didn't know where to submit a normal application (non-blank one).
I am a holy / disc or vice-versa priest, depending on your demands, have decent gear and moderate PvE experience.

Thank you.
Meteorheal
Kam`
Janitor

re: Re: [Guild Application] Meteorheal of WoWRage

Meteorheal wrote:
I am Meteorheal, you probably received *yet another blank application* from me, that's because of the fact that there were no fields to fill in at the "Apply to Guild" section.

Try again. The security settings were recently changed and you may have missed them by a couple hours.

I remember you, we will have you along again on some raids soon.
Kam`
Janitor

re: [Guild Application] Meteorheal of WoWRage

Have not seen you online the past couple of days...

Edit: Finally. After our short conversation this morning (6/16), it seems you're not likely to stick with your Priest. Let me know if that changes.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum