Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clearwind

re: Clearwind-Wowrage.

I posted an App. I read quite a few of the forums and I notice there has been problems with blanks so I figured I'd make this as well

Clearwind: lvl 70 Healadin horde
Clearwater: lvl 70 Feral Druid ally
Turkelton: lvl 54 Druid Horde (havn't decided perm-spect yet)
Coxian: lvl 63 Fire Mage Ally
Clearcut: lvl 53 random Rogue ally

Experience: 1 Months Retail, and I've been playing on Wowrage since a few weeks before Bickered Wits demise.

I don't have as much experience as others. I do play often and I have learned the game well. I have been on a lot of raids on Horde. When I joined Wowrage.nl Eragon helped me a lot. I remember he gave me 500g when I made it to 70 :D I may be newer than most, but I learn and have learned quickly.

Pvp: I'm better than most now thanks to Thamrys. Since he taught me to PvP I havn't lost to a Hunter without being double teamed.

I tend to farm when I'm bored. Between my characters I have.

375: Alch, Herb, LW, Skinning
340: Tailoring

and my other skills are low so they don't matter as of now.

I want to join Wicked Tribe, because I've heard of how it is a rather close group of people. I understand I'm not the best out there, I'm a strong healer in my opinion and I've been told that by others. I hope to learn from each of you. If not accepted in the guild raiding or hanging in game would be nice as well.

I'm willing to help with any Alchemy or Farming needs. Ask Tham, he's had his fair share of random mailings of 20+ Elixirs of Mastery or Elixirs of Agility :D for the record that wasn't to bribe him for this. I was trying to get the Discovered flasks.

:D best wishes,

Christopher.
(Clearwind)

on a side note....

If anyone likes Scrubs the television show I watch it whenever I play WoW so if you get bored I can talk about it for hours upon hours :D

*Addicted five*-*snaps fingers*
Aladdin
Friend of WT

Yes scrubs is the bomb!
Thamrys

clearwind
i love you
good luck
u got my vote
Kam`
Janitor

Great Looking App. We'll chat again soon. Thanks
Jack Hoe

re: Nice app.

Thanks for your app, if i recall you have several toons in other guilds. Are you is this app for all of your toons?

Eyejelly
Clearwind

Yes it is. I am to the knowledge that when in Wicked Tribe you are only in Wicked Tribe I am willing to do so. I mainly brought up Clearwind because you are currently looking for a Healer and he is my healer as well as my main. I wasn't sure if I should start leaving guilds whilst waiting for a reply or not. I currently left Serenity. I do have bonds with guild mates in other guilds. So I'd like to wait on a reply to my application as to not jump the gun and get my hopes up. I have spoken when Noc previous to this. It's just with the Opening being posted I thought I'd try and jump on that while it is still available. I am not against any sort of "initiation". I am to understand that upon joining I do not have guild or loot rights of which I am perfectly fine with I understand it time to earn trust. I hope to earn each of your trust in time.

I appreciate how quick the replies have been in comparison to when I wrote the original post. I will continue checking this in case there are any other questions regarding my commitment, playing, or personality. It was brought to my attention that I have a temper. To clear that up. Needmehelp was very disrespectful and didn't listen to while on raids. It wasn't just one raid. It was several and it was a build of up. He also is dishonorable. He duels without honor and I will defend my hatred for him as a player. He has not attempted to apologize for his disrespect to me not only as a fellow player and guild mate, but as an officer in his guild. I hope this doesn't count against me :D I tend not to have much of a temper other than that though. Just that player specifically I get upset with very often.
Clearwind

Wow, I type a lot >.>
Kam`
Janitor

I love it. + Rep :D

Edit: Welcome Clear, to the WoWRage edition of <Wicked Tribe>
Jack Hoe

Thanks for the honesty.

Eyejelly
Aladdin
Friend of WT

And yes i can appreciate your comments on needme, that guy is special!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum