Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: Naioro - WoWrage

Application for Naioro, Posted by Noc:

Describe yourself in 6500 Characters or less. Who are you, and why should we care?:

Hi. I know you are not recruiting atm so... here goes nothing. About me: I am from Romania (+2 GMT), 25 yrs old, married, just finished medical school and I'm working at the license atm. I have 2 yrs of wow behind me so I am not a noob. My char is "naioro", a frost mage on WoWRage, with 3 pieces of T4 and blues and purple. I have 366/375 tailoring, not spec'ed for anything yet (shadow, moon, etc) and currently working on my enchanting. I want to join this guild because I AM SICK AND TIRED OF 12 YEAR OLDS FUCKING UP EVERY RAID I'M IN. I want to spend my time with grown ups, not kids that don't even know english. I want to raid with skilled ppl, not 8/10 men raid NOOBS who don't heal, pull thrash, don't listen and get the party killed... What can I offer? Loyalty first because, as i said I kinda have to study this month, but 1 or 2 hours a day I will be online. Second... what you need, if I can, I help, np with that.

Looking forward to hear from you, naioro
Kam`
Janitor

Our Zul'Aman run together today went rather smoothly, though there was room for improvement by everyone; we could have buffed better, avoided adds and CC'd better, and been more time-efficient overall. We are accustomed to clearing ZA in an hour, but given recent changes there (harder trash, and all SIX bosses) and our raid makeup (of Classes), we did well to clear necessary trash and bosses in about 100 minutes.

We had good "chemistry" and the raid flowed. That is very important. Looking forward to working with you again, and with Mask/Cochapa, and will gladly be reading what others have to say about you.
Kam`
Janitor

We ran some Heroics together the other day. Still on friends list and looking for you, for more action.
Beefus
Officer

MOAR AXSHUN! bow chicka wow wow!
naioro

Wow! ' didn't even know I was on the forums. Nice to see some positive feedback. I'm not an ass kisser, but coming from you guys it's an honor for me as a wow player and not only, so ty.
You mentioned ZA and the heroic run... well those were my best raids so far. I've never seen a raid going so smooth.

Something sticked into my mind, and I gotta tell you, I didn't think I'd live the day to see that: ZA, trash, 2 mobs walking together... the raid attacked 1 and I sheep'ed the other and (here comes) NO ONE (no itchy butt kid) ATTACKED it so we left them no chance what so ever. I know you are laughing but really, that is the way ppl raid these days and that is one of the reasons I want to be a part of your community.

Time passed since my application and my account grew. I have an orc rogue (Critalot) too, combat daggers build (20/41/0). I know you know about him, but let this be for the record, to complete my application form if you will. Following this idea, back in the days I've played shamy, lock, priest and druid.

At the risk of repeating myself, I know you are not recruiting atm, let alone dps classes, such as mine, but allow me to hope because hope dies last... at least that's what they say here in Romania Happy
Kam`
Janitor

May your enemies smile with cold teeth. ^^

Cya soon
naioro

Hi again.
I've been away for a week or so because moving in a new (newly build) block means that not all the cables are in place so my internet connection is not very stable atm. The sad part is that I don't know the ETA on that fix tho.
The reason I am writing is just to say hi and that I really miss those raids with you guys. So if you need one of the thousands DPS chars on the server for a raid... I am always available tongue out
...wow I just saw upper right on my screen that your GMT is -5... that's 7 hours between us, no wonder I don't see you so often.
And to end my "boring, no one cares, say something interesting if you are going to spam the forums" post, I'd have to say that every time I left this forum... Kam''s bunny (the avatar that is) was on my mind for a few good minutes, and I didn't know why... "it's just a bunny, wtf is wrong with you" i was thinking. But then it came to me... "look at the color stupid... tiger like... ring a bell?" Well... respect.
Now I'm talking to myself... ON THE FORUM too and I want to be a part of WT... tz tz tz... not good. But... I am still the same old naioro you... didn't get to know yet tongue out
Cheers guys and I hope I am still on the friends list after this one =)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum