Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quicksliver

re: This blows....

To everyone-
I am sorry for this delemia but I am working furiously with Blizzard to return the rightful items back to the guild. I will make sure that it does not happen while I am still breathing .
And about ClarkJ he has been really busy lately and will return when he is available.

Thank you
Aladdin
Friend of WT

Bah sry to hear that quicksilver! Best of luck wading through the mess that is blizzard customer service. Kindly tell clarky that Aladdin says hi.

play nice!!
Quicksliver

More grand news from the hacker from hell. This asshole keeps trying to change my password and when he does i change it to something else. And because of this I have been SUSPENDED, if you need to go back and reread i understand, I said SUSPENDED for 72 hours. It is a good thing in a sense but really pisses me off since I wasn't the one causing the problem. But hey...I will be back on in a couple of days.
Wargra
Officer

wtf, why would he want to keep trying to get your account? You sure you don't know this guy...maybe playing a joke on you? Strange he would keep trying
Psyklone

That means he can view your email and click the confirm password link right?
Or is this wowrage? In which case I have no idea.
Kam`
Janitor

Not to bump old threads, but yes- I have been through this, if the hackers are "resetting your password" then they are indeed intercepting your emaila.. and have cracked your email password... likely hotmail or whatnot.

Go to www.kaspersky.com and run a free online scan, then download/install and use their 30 day trial version to remove the trojans.

Once the viruses are removed from your PC, then go change your email account AND password, preferrably a gmail account or something more secure than yahoo or hotmail.

Then, follow BHlizz Account Admin's directions to get your account back; it just takes a photocopy or your ID and their form faxed to them at either of the following Blizz Fax numbers:

949-725-7972
949-725-6341

Set up Kaspersky's firewall to block everything; don't use Microshaft's...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: