Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: RUMORS SQUASHED and bad news

Well just spent some time on warcraft forums....

rumor 1- epic flying training will STILL cost 5000g, and the bad news 1000g fee for Cold Weather Flying to be able to ride ANY flyer in northrend

rumor 2- you get to keep your honor, bad (for anyone doing arenas) at lvl 71 you automaticlly get disbanded from your team and have your rating reset

Other then that, projectlore.com/episodes, 10days of deathnight, makes me kinda but not really interested in making a deathnight
Fuglee
Officer

Ya everyone knew that arena points and rating would be reset with the new season coming out. They have reset the arena stuff for each new season. Sucks about the flying tho, I was really looking forward to the reduced price but that shouldn't be too much of a problem with the increase gold reward from lvl80 quest and dailies. I am kinf of shocked they are disbanding the arena teams tho, b/c they have never did that one before oh well We love you blizz.

Deathkinghts? I will make one but will prob not get too into it. Have seen many videos of them and they are cool and all but just another Rogue in plate type but with abilities to use spells and to try and be a tank.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

team disband is due to lvl, arena teams are going to have a lvl bracket
Wargra
Officer

re: Re: RUMORS SQUASHED and bad news

Vilvaldi wrote:
rumor 1- epic flying training will STILL cost 5000g, and the bad news 1000g fee for Cold Weather Flying to be able to ride ANY flyer in northrend

Crap, ill never be able to afford to fly quickly in the new lands hah Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: