Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: WT Extermination Service

Big Time gratz to all that participated in the Naxx run.... No more bugs alive in Naxx (at least till reset).

2wipes on 1st boss.. more wipes being my fault.. imagine that..

1wipe on 2nd.. stupid MC failure, not sure immune or resist or Blizz fixed it

0wipes on last boss... a few deaths but who cares..we got people who can rez

Gratz on achievement, lootz and just being WICKED!!!

on a side note..wish ya could have stayed on Batdude, had 2 shiny purps got to Aya (aka loot hog) for a tanking offset. But completely understand...9 days till your a daddy..AWESOME
Beefus
Officer

I wouldn't worry about the wipes. We ended up wiping out a wing of naxx, the wing head went down on first go. That says alot.

And definetly sorry you missed out on the phat tanking lewts BD, HOWEVER, BIG pre-gratz on daddyhood!!! (The first 2 months are rough, but it's easysauce after that.. heh)
ript

Vil, tankin aint easy, but you're one of the best i know. you learn, adapt, and dont make the same mistake twice.. the fact that we learned and progressed on each attempt till we dropped her on third try, with on sighting the other bosses i believe speaks for itself. dont sell yourself short and place the blame on you my man, this is a guild effort, and we whip ass or get our asses wiped together.

for as new as a lot of our members are at running together in a large group with each other, i think the class of players we've attracted has really begun to show. Wicked is a class act, and i'm proud to be one of ya.

/group hug Happy

-r
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: