Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: Apologies

Just a quick, I'm sorry. For my eratic playing at the moment. starting a group then having to bail. This new baby stuff makes it hard and havent quite worked it out yet. Sorry all
Wargra
Officer

wtf, don't apologize Happy, we all understand, play when you can bro...hope the family is doing well
Kam`
Janitor

NO worries at all, mate!!! We can all pitch in and pick up the slack for anyone. RL comes first, always!
Beefus
Officer

no worries bro... RL>Wow
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I appreciate the comments, I just hate sayin 'hey lets do someting' then once we get it sorted out say ' shit sorry got to go!!!' It will improve or at laest get better cause Baak still needs hallowed pants, Dv doesnt have a single assassination piece, Vil needs LC rep (so do baak and Dv) and all his key frags for kara. Shit all my toons need kara keyed and Mozzart is going to need SP upwards....

twisted
Sunuani
Friend of WT

Kam' wrote:
NO worries at all, mate!!! We can all pitch in and pick up the slack for anyone. RL comes first, always!

That looked like a volunteer for diaper changes there ;p
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Sunuani wrote:
Kam' wrote:

Actualy looks like he volunteered the whole guild.... W00T!!!!!!!!! Now I just got to get you all down here to Australia.... stay away from the melboure area though aladdin lives there, come to sydney and we can all change diap[ers together.

Thanks again all for understanding
Sunuani
Friend of WT

DAMN!! He did volunteer us all >..< okies I'll do one and only a pee pee diaper!! unless you wanna see me dry heave...which is pretty amusing :mgreen:
Beefus
Officer

Dry heaving is no fun... Full on barfing is where it's at. (like i do when it comes to the particularly nasty diapers...) LOL
Aladdin
Friend of WT

Vilvaldi wrote:
Sunuani wrote:
Kam' wrote:

Actualy looks like he volunteered the whole guild.... W00T!!!!!!!!! Now I just got to get you all down here to Australia.... stay away from the melboure area though aladdin lives there, come to sydney and we can all change diap[ers together.

Thanks again all for understanding

O cmon DV thats not very nice :P
Wargra
Officer

gee golly its al!, were ya been bud??
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: