Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brutalinter

re: Guild apply Inter to wowrage

Name/character name : Ronald Smink / Inter- Wargasm
Class/Race : Mage 70/ Blood elf - 47 warrior / Orc (no berserker stance ! :S bugged:()

Experience : I'm playing wow since beta 3 years ago. I have played a resto shaman and a warlock on retail servers. I found this server about 2 weeks ago and since then im playing here only. I have been pretty experienced in raiding on the retail server and i think im pretty good for it.
PvP : Well had some experience in pvp on retail in high end ratings. Aswell on my lock as on my shaman. Allthough this was fun it was also very stressfull and therefor im not willing to play serious arena anymore (high end ratings give headache >.>)

Reason to join : Well i'm very interested to join WT since it seems a very organised and fun guild overall. Im in for the social aspect and also the aspect of raiding ofc. Also like the fact that u guys are using ventrilo, and probably also the Omen mod. Im very loyal to guilds (been in the same guild for about 3 years on retail) and i wont leave for any silly reasons. I think i could really contribute to a good raiding team since im patient, skilled, loyal, willing and overall a friendly person thats willing to help people where its needed. Well hope i gave u enough info this way and if u wanna know anything else u can allways wisper me ingame
Thx for ur time and for reading my app

P.S. I should maybe mention that i was kicked out of Meteor Strike :S I was appereantly spamming a design in LFG channel every 3-4 min. Wich is very normal on retail server and isnt considered as spamm. I understand that its spamming on this server wich has very little people playing and it wont happen again. But at that time i didnt consider that. Allthough i think they could have warned me before they kicked me but well i can't change it now anymore. Also as a peace offering i sended the design wich i spammed to the one that kicked me for free. No reply though So my first few days werent going smoothly on this server hope i can change this in your guild.
Greetz,
Inter
Kam`
Janitor

A decent App. Thank you for your formal introduction and your interest in our guild. I'll add Inter to my friends list and let things progress from there. Your patience is highly appreciated, since we are really not in "dire" need of Mages and my game time happens to be limited this week.

Greetings
Brutalinter

any news yet?
Kam`
Janitor

Here's your news: Read what I fucking wrote. It's not just a pretty arrangement of random grey-white text on a coloured background, it means something like this: "BE FUCKING PATIENT" because- "I'M NOT AROUND MUCH THIS FUCKING WEEK."

Glad to have cleared that up for you, and, happy to inform
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Best response to an app yet... fucking awesome gonna laugh about that for days...tyvm
Kam`
Janitor

We'll be back to running larger content this weekend, and various other activities from Thursday onward. Players on my friends list will be actively sought and included where possible.

[Edit: Have not seen you online recently] - 31/07/08
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum