Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kygeir

re: Dang Viruses

Ok, here's an update....long over due i know. I seem to have picked up a new virus from when my nephew was over here on my computer. He plays these free online games you see all over the net. Take it from me guys, DO NOT get on any of these sites. This virus is new and no software i have tried has been able to get it. It seems to randomly target drivers and corrupt them. Lately it seems to target my sound and game drivers...bad, but not as bad as it hitting my system drivers as it was before. Blue screen crashes suck a$$. Anyway, after taking it a friend of mine and having him look into it, we think it hides in the system folders but are unable at this time to pin point it. Once i find my original drivers disk i'll do a complete wipe to get the damn thing. Till then its going to be a little while longer...hope you guys haven't forgotten me! I'll try and keep in touch when i can.

P.S.
Don't ignore my comments on vent! Buttheads!
Kam`
Janitor

oO sheeeeeeit. I wondered, Ky. =( Sorry to learn this...
Kygeir

re: Update

Well, I'm on my mothers computer atm to put this up. My comp has given out on me completely as the hard drive gave out. Its a total loss so I'll have to start from scratch. Looks like getting a new one will take some time and I'm going into withdrawal symptoms here! I need my wow fix dang it! Anyway, hope to see you guys soon....
Kam`
Janitor

Arrrrgh. Acknowledged, and wishing you a speedy return, Ky'
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: