Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Beefus
Officer

re: Wicked Tribe Logo Contest!

Not much of a contest, because I can't exactly provide any awards (want a wowrage account with a 70 sham lock and war? juuuuust kidding.).

i'd like to see a Wicked Tribe logo designed... I have a few Ideas myself, and I'll be trying to get those digitized as best I can sometime soon, and I'll be posting them here. If any of y'all are any good with paintshop/phontoshop/gimp etc and have some of your own ideas for a logo/banner, Feel free!!!! maybe we'll do some voting, and whomever wins gets their banner/logo as the official WT Banner/Logo!!!
Sunuani
Friend of WT

mebbies I'll play around a bit since I'm trying this out as a new hobby Happy

LoL okies 6 hours later playing/learning/cutting and pasting!!! Let me know what you think 0_0..it can be resized as needed Happy Just cause I lub you bastages!!

And in the guild admin options you can add the name onto the banner...if you'd just like me to add one ask also twisted

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f79/wowtabbardpics/wtbanner.jpg

Last edited by Sunuani on Tue Sep 02, 2008 18:36:29; edited 4 times in total
naioro

Nice one. 6 hours not wasted.

I don't know how long this contest lasts but I think next week I will try something too if it's not too late.

Question: can it be animated or it has to be a simple pic?
Beefus
Officer

ANSWER: It can be whatever you think would represent Wicked Tribe the best. Animated or not, anything goes!
Sunuani
Friend of WT

Another option for you to ponder

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f79/wowtabbardpics/wtbanner2.jpg
Beefus
Officer

Very nice sunny, was looking for something more WT specific, if'n ya know what i mean. My submission coming soon, no good with photoshop or anything like that (coudn't do a fucking thing after taking a tutorial and 5 hours of fucking around with it...... oh well ) so I drew up the basic Idea, and having a friend scan it in, and modify to my specifications... hehe
naioro

I have this very easy to use software called "Xara3D". It's a software build for website animation. You don't need to be a 3D artist to use this. It's really easy. It's possibilities are limited but still enough to make some nice animated texts and logos. It works with text.
I made 5 different animations in about 20 minutes, including this post. Here are some different fonts, colors, animations and sizes but you can make what it suits you most. I don't have much time right now... I wanted to do something nice...
The following animations for example are transparent (have no background) so you can put them on any image and they will not stay on a black rectangle for example. You can do this by using photoshop or any other good image editor.
If you put it as a sig on a forum, it will match any background.
As I said, I don't have much time right now but if someone wants to collaborate... I think I can do that. For example you have the image and you would like to put on it the animated WT with the size x, font y, color z, and I will make it in more than one type of animation so you can choose.
Or you can take the software and do it yourself, or not use animations at all. Your choice guys.

Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum Image
Sunuani
Friend of WT

Although I did not *draw* them don't think they didn't take up an awful lot of time I didn't just willy nilly throw pics together not thinking of a concept, sorry that you may not perceive them as art. You may want to explain more WT specific, like players? Because text you can add in on the website here you don't need to use the generic crap they throw on there for you..If you click on the links below my Sig you will see...**on that note though I'll stop working on the other one I was doing**
Beefus
Officer

Come on now, don't get bent out of shape i didn't mean it like that. I also didn't say you had to draw anything. I just said I was drawing cuz i suck at photoshop. Only req's are: Somethign that says Wicked Tribe on it. Something original. Something fitting to the name. The one you had up was cool, but it was more Horde/General WoW than Wicked Tribe... unless i looked at the wrong one?
Sunuani
Friend of WT

Well Horde are considered Wicked..The tribal kind of back ground and as I said you can place any type of writing you like on there. The admin options give you the ability to do that.
Beefus
Officer

Not sure what that means by admin putting something there...? but okay.
Aladdin
Friend of WT

They rock sunni.
Sunuani
Friend of WT

Beefus wrote:
Not sure what that means by admin putting something there...? but okay.

Well I assume you have admin acccess since you'd like to change banners..so up at the top click admin then go to *want to change your template?* Template tab. Then on the left hand side it will have two sections called flash header and Guild logo/name text. There so long as you have a text that has ben cut and edited to just the text you can upload it from your pc and it will change the generic white wicked tribe up there now. That is what I mean by admin.
Kam`
Janitor

Sunny, i am the site creator and sole admin... FYI =)
Sunuani
Friend of WT

Kam' wrote:
Sunny, i am the site creator and sole admin... FYI =)

LoL well you know then Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: