Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beefus
Officer

re: It's all the rage.... that's not wowrage........?

Well for those of you that don't know, alot of WowRage players from WT have been going to retail, and alot of our retail players as well have been rolling Alliance on Tichondrius, a PVP server. So, if you care to join us, we are still WICKED!
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

hrmmm, pvp server...... might see ya there, actually made mtself a priest. will try to find ya
Psyklone

Im so in.
I still have the recruit a friend tripple xp bonus so I can power level two toons at once.
What classes do we need? I have virtually everything on Doomhammer, so I'm not exactly leaning towards anything atm.
I was thinking hunter and something tho.
Beefus
Officer

sky's the limit the last time i checked!
Ragepyre
Officer

In and done envy The new Ragepyre, who is alliance now ... kinda weird...
Giftz

In case WoWRage really gets unbearable I've been looking for an interesting option for the private server people..

I'm testing Toxic WoW the low rate atm and it's a lot of fun.

500+ ppl on a low xp server ( 3x kill 5x Quest 4x gold 4x drop) all the time.. IF Rage gets worse even more I'm thinking about moving there with Serenity.

Don't get me wrong.. Im not trying to get ppl off WoWRage, just preparing an option that might be needed soon and its not a bad one..

greetz, Giftz/Alhazred
Aladdin
Friend of WT

Lots of the Lighter thieves people play there for the old doomhammer folk that may care
naioro

these are the realms on toxic:

High-Rate | 18x Quest, 14x Kill, 8x Drop, 13x Gold

Mid-Rate | 09x Quest, 07x Kill, 7x Drop, 08x Gold

Low-Rate | 05x Quest, 03x Kill, 4x Drop, 04x Gold

If I am to move there, I am going for the high rate one, I know the quests by hard and it's only a matter of time (which I don't have) until I hit 70.

But I am waiting on WoWRage's move now :P

And a question:
Is WT going to play on another private sv if wowrage will be gone or it will stick to retail?
Beefus
Officer

At the moment, there are quite a few WoWRage members that have made the move to retail, but I wouldn't rule out another private server being a possiblility.
naioro

no private sv sounds better than wowrage to me now.
toxic has stability issues and had a few wipes.
an interesting server is wowscape, they run their own emu (not mangos and not ascent). no one has it and they will not make it public. so it's their baby and I think they are taking care of it pretty well...

"We're currently using a private emulator, Summit, developed by Burlex and WoWscape's Development Team. This emulator is not available for public, and we are not giving it out, so please don't ask."

I don;t have the nerves to start over on a private sv yet, but maybe someone has and will share.
Beefus
Officer

IIRC Former The Fallen Outlaws, Brethren Of The Damned, Devils Rejects and Wicked Tribe member Wowbelle is a GM on Wowscape. If you end up over there, let her know the Doomhammer crew says HI!
naioro

Beefus wrote:
IIRC Former The Fallen Outlaws, Brethren Of The Damned, Devils Rejects and Wicked Tribe member Wowbelle is a GM on Wowscape. If you end up over there, let her know the Doomhammer crew says HI!

now that's the private server I will go to if wowrage is gone. and I will say hi for you.
Giftz

I'm on the Toxic lowrate and WoWUnleashed atm (the second one because many wowrage members moved there, the first because i really learned to like it)

On the lowrate Toxic I have pretty stable 152-157 latency, never experienced any lag there.

About wowscape, isnt there a lot of overpowered donor items and bad lag? That was the impression the forums gave me at least..

greets, Giftz Happy
naioro

Giftz wrote:
I'm on the Toxic lowrate and WoWUnleashed atm (the second one because many wowrage members moved there, the first because i really learned to like it)

On the lowrate Toxic I have pretty stable 152-157 latency, never experienced any lag there.

About wowscape, isnt there a lot of overpowered donor items and bad lag? That was the impression the forums gave me at least..

greets, Giftz Happy

idk, I never left wowrage.
checking burning wow atm...
Giftz

naioro wrote:
idk, I never left wowrage.

When I check the stats and see 11 ppl online which I don't know, there isn't much to leave. Ofc I'm not deleting my chars and still hoping for a miracle :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: