Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Sunuani
Friend of WT

re: Anyone going to be in early release for Warhamer?

Or even if your going to buy the game look up Dain and i on Sylvania server..names are Robyn and Amon. Were playing on order side there:)
Aladdin
Friend of WT

Hey hey, i'll be getting the game tomorrow so will try and run into you kids.

Hopefully i take more of a liking to it than age of conan.

cya soon!
Sunuani
Friend of WT

yes heh conan was so so.....we'll also have Destruction toons on Badlands
Quaisor

I was thinking about checking it out
Sunuani
Friend of WT

well you know where were at Q hehe we'd love to play with you again Happy
Moratu

re: Hey hey

I just bought the game today. Making a Witch Hunter named Moratu. See you on Sylvania.
Sunuani
Friend of WT

cool Happy Dain will be on Redemption since Mythic flubbed up a little with their grace period and I cannot play until my CE gets here >.< I told him to look for you Happy
Moratu

re: Sounds good.

Haven't been able to play on WoW (retail) lately due to my free week running out. Bills have to come first (not sure why) but once I get paid next week, I plan on paying up so I can rejoin everyone on retail.

As for WHO (what Warhammer Online is called), I haven't touched Moratu lately. I am playing a High Elf Swordmaster right now who is level 11... I and I am truly loving it. I have never had so much fun playing a tank class. I even found a guild to chill with, but they don't seem very organized, and although they have Vent, they are hardly ever on, so I don't know if they are my type. "Shock and Awe" is their name.

I also have a Chaos Human tank on an Oceanic RP server (not sure which one off the top of my head) and I love playing him even more. I love that all of the classes in game have abilities that are similiar, but are just enough different to make you feel like they aren't carbon copies of each other.

Anyways, I will hopefully see you all soon. I haven't been able to play much of anything lately with the Inventory they had to do at work, but hopefully that will change now that it is over. See you all around!
Subterfuge!

I have a copy. no account paid for. probably wont get it until after homecoming dance.... god help me. I think my plan is to play on a server called Volkmar destruction side. Ive sold my wow account and am deleting it (my retail copy at least) from my computer once its finalized.... HEY MORATU!!!!!

*cough* sorry not early release. Im a week late. or 2?
Sunuani
Friend of WT

Well we have at least 25 consistently active members (all with different schedules)and do something every weekend as a guild. dunno why yah didn't just send us a tell but hey thats up to you:) And we also started a couple of chaos on Gorfang which is a mellow server from what we've seen so far. You'll find on Sylvania that atm Destruction is pretty much taking it all so far as I hear it two of the larger corperation's from EvE hopped over to destruction so I think they are well organized:)
Sunuani
Friend of WT

We also hang out on Gofang as Destruction toons <Bangers and Mash>
Moratu

re: For sho!

Sorry I haven't sent you a message yet. My old guild "Xen of Onslaught" sent me a message saying they wanted me to join up with them. I didn't realize you already had a guild going, or I would have hooked up with you. I will definitely send you a tell though, and get it set up. I have a Swordmaster and a Witch Hunter, so whatever class you need, let me know.
Moratu

re: Can't find you!

Been looking for you in game, but I haven't been able to catch you. Which server should I roll on? I would love to play destruction as I really want to roll a sorceress for the AoE capabilities. Let me know when you get the chance.
Wargra
Officer

Picked up the game and tried out some goodies, but couldnt get into them. Made a goblin on Gofang so I will have to look up guys up Happy

-Wargra-
Sunuani
Friend of WT

Hey Moratu Try Gorfang for Destruction and look up Bangers and Mash
and tell me yer names so i can add yah Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: