Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beefus
Officer

re: Kara Tonight!

I'd like to see the numbers on for kara tonight. The recent nerfbat to whack the low-end 10 man raid for BC has made it even easier, so I say, let's farm the shXt out of this place, and get everyone in some good levelling gear for WOTLK! AND get us some more experience in 10 man content, as 80 is a bit closer than i think we realize.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Agreed, and like I always say If I am about and can I'll be there. Would like to try to take rogue or lock cause they are in need of gear the most twisted
Kam`
Janitor

That went pretty well, for carrying along 1.5 virgins and not all being on Vent.

B+ or A- depending on your point of view...

Either way, we have things to work on, and three bosses left to whack senseless tomorrow, until they barf up some more purples and badges.

Grats all~
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I'd rate it as a B-, mostly because not everyone on vent and had to PuG 2 people. A few hiccups on Romeo and my shit ass dps on the lock.
Beefus
Officer

it will come dv, patience my son... rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was kara cleared in a similar amount of time... ;)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: