Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: If your character was removed...

We are clamping down on the roster for administrative reasons; we've simply grown much too fast recently as "my brother" and "my friend" and "my friend from work" etc-- have all joined us.

It is simply ALOT to absorb, and to be frank- officers hardly know who's who anymore.

Some members are all comfy-dumfy with walking in and out of this guild as they see fit, completely unconcerned with our Progress or Unity.

That ends now.

It pains me to remove friends and former-botd members. However, any shallow commitments from those who either wish to ride other's coat-tails, or those who would "rather be playing their alliance alts"- or those who are off playing some other game or some other server- will not better this guild as a whole. We love you, we miss you, but the guys and gals who log in every day deserve our focus.

We are also going to enforce the 100 day rule from now on, even if that means removing founders and my RL pals and gals. They will be welcomed back, no questions asked, but they have got to put forth an effort to play again. We don't need the baggage, and they evidently haven't missed us or the game badly enough to resubscribe or play with us regularly.

(One or two notable exceptions to this, naturally)

One member who has given us a bad name and refused to participate, and who we have good reason to believe is not really guild material has also departed.

We've been overly lenient to the point of evident frustration, and no one can say that they didn't see these changes coming.

Thanks for reading
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: