Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dertien

re: PVP

So how many people here do pvp in the different brackets? right now i have Detritus (hunter) level 38 doing pvp when i get little chances too, but i wanted to know if we have any other people who have pvp alts to maybe try to get into the same bracket and run pvp to kill all aliance and such

otherwise, i'll slowly be getting to 80 with him to pvp up there
ript

not i. i did some at 70, but i'm going to focus raid with ript for now.

-r
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

PvP = yuck for me... I am no good at it. GL with it I hate allaince too but just cant do it
Beefus
Officer

Hey Dertien! I actually have a twink 39 Warlock (it's been a while since I updated him, so he's prolly not all that twink anymore) and on alliance side, I have my ex's hunter that I ended up keeping and twinking out a touch, in the 39 bracket as well. I do some pvp in the 60's bracket with my fire mage, and in the 50's with a ret pally. neither of them are geared very well but both are very fun, when I get around to playing them.
Animusnox

Domina and I have put a hold on leveling and are currently pwning Alliance in AB and WSG. With our time constraints it's hard to get on during the day. PvP is a blast for us, mostly because we've had some good luck at it thus far.
Domina Daemon

I am keeping DominaDaemon at this lvl for a bit- I am having fun. I just respec'd and I am hoping that it helps me with the damn rogues . I kill them about two ticks after I die mad . So I am hoping my new spec will help there, and I am gonna lvl my priesty when I don't want to pvp :D
dertien

well we shoudl all get together and team up on the aliance in WSG or ?AB!

Detritus is 38, but i'll get him to 39 soon. i am BM on him but kick some good butt overall
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: