Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: Who Next??

I have a dilema... Vilvaldi is 80 and is my main and I truely enjoy tanking with you lot. Rogue is 80 and lot o fun.. Baak is 77 and will gladly heal whatever..

Who goes to 80 next....??? Baak is closest, but Baytobin being ret now is loads o fun but only 71. Mozz is 71 as well and good fun too. All others are 70 and not pulled to lvl up any of em atm...cept maybe shammy only to skill up inscription. Any input on what we need as a guild? Another healer, range or melee dps?? Cause I found jumping between toons is agrivating and not vry effective.

On a side note lvling Baak solo is a bit of a pain due to 61pts in holy and like 6 in disc. Dont wanna tweak his build till 80
Aladdin
Friend of WT

Gimme a week and i'll be there levelling something with ya at around 70
Wargra
Officer

Aladdin wrote:
Gimme a week and i'll be there levelling something with ya at around 70

Lies! all Lies! you were supposed to be in already!
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Well if i have to wait for you guess i'll take a break for a year or so.....
Beefus
Officer

Finish Baak up, then bring Mozz on up... we're still low on aoe and ranged dps, so in case we have a tank overflow at some point in time (like 6 tanks all wanting to go to same vault run ), we can put you on backup ;)
ript

when ript is not working on heroics/raids/achievements, i'll be working on Synth, my mage. currently 58 and frost.

I'm guessing fire may be a more viable way to go now that i'll have some talent points to actually put into things.. we'll see, and i'll pester ya all for helps!

i'd love to work on my healer again, but i think we've got that for the moment.
Beefus
Officer

Fire R fun. I respecced Marge fire on a whim (she'd been frost for like 3 years) and I haven't had more fun with her evar! Did some bg's pre-wotlk, and I gotta say, doing stunlock/interrupt combos with a clothie is pretty freakin cool! hehe
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Dont waste your talent points on living bomb..more like living pfft.. i thought it would be like locks seed..havent seen it yet but only had it for 1/4 of a lvl....

Leveling baak, i need help then.. in icecrown and its drink after every fight and oh shit 1 or 2 adds RUNNNNNNN. My dps is sooo poor
Beefus
Officer

You kidding me? living bomb are teh funnerest! especially in pvp... toss it on a group of ppl guarding a flag at the lm and run off... it pops and kills like 3 people on their way down the path

Edit: I'm in the same boat with obe there dude. I haven't made it to ice crown yet, but i'm not exactly looking forward to it
Haonao

Don't touch Icecrown with a 10' pole unless you're a solid DPS spec and / or level 80.

I haven't tried leveling to 80 in Storm Peaks yet, but I expect that would be fun post-77. =)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: