Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: A couple good reads.

My thoughts exactly: 10 v. 25-Person Content Revisited

Thank you "Sydera"

Also- The No Asshole Rule

Should be an ingame tooltip at the Guild Creation NPCs. heh

Credit: "Matticus"
Animusnox

I like. Hopefully I'm not the asshole Happy
Beefus
Officer

No way eh.

It's me.
Kam`
Janitor

Nun unh, I am the asshole, and... the real Korben Dallas...
Animusnox

Multi-pass!

Big Bada-BOOM!
ript

Ajeeve, LIGHT!
SolusEmsu
Officer

Doesn't take too many PuG's to find someone you want to slap "The No Asshole Rule" at. I think I hold the general consensus when I say that if someone is an asshole, they are not good enough to group with us. Good players are good people first, so if you are an asshole, you are obviously not a good player.

In fact, I personally want to take it further, and say that, if someone is an asshole, they have no skill. And no, I don't just mean they don't have enough to outweigh them being an asshole, I mean quite literally that they have no skill if they are an asshole.

So, from me and mine, to the assholes of WoW, I give you this statement: "You do not, and never will have enough gear, experience, skill, tactics or 'advice' to be good enough to be in my raid. Get that shit the hell off of my server."

~Zaka, Master of Mojo
Animusnox

Ya mon!

-clap-
Psyklone

SolusEmsu wrote:
Doesn't take too many PuG's to find someone you want to slap "The No Asshole Rule" at. I think I hold the general consensus when I say that if someone is an asshole, they are not good enough to group with us. Good players are good people first, so if you are an asshole, you are obviously not a good player.

In fact, I personally want to take it further, and say that, if someone is an asshole, they have no skill. And no, I don't just mean they don't have enough to outweigh them being an asshole, I mean quite literally that they have no skill if they are an asshole.

So, from me and mine, to the assholes of WoW, I give you this statement: "You do not, and never will have enough gear, experience, skill, tactics or 'advice' to be good enough to be in my raid. Get that shit the hell off of my server."

~Zaka, Master of Mojo

Not true. That Oynxia whipe guy was as good player. He had the strat down and everything. Stupid Krushim.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: