Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kikaro

re: How to win Drak'Tharon Keep!

The other night we did Heroic Drak'Theron keep. Great run, had a few wipes on the giant T-Rex but the final boss event was rather... unusual. Within the first 30 seconds or so 3 of us had died, including myself.

Our DK (I cant remember who all was there, sorry) and our priest basically duoed this boss on Heroic mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTkU_ShP554&feature=channel_page
Kam`
Janitor

Haha! <3

That is Zaphara and Obeahman duoing Heroic Prophet "J'LO" or whatever

=)
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Just by looking at it, and where your corpses are looks like you may have stood inside a poison cloud. which on Heroic is very very bad juju
Beefus
Officer

He chucked a poison cloud on us, then proceeded to stun us for longer than usual. it was not fun. Usually that boss isn't a problem, but he was bein a pecker. Same with the T-Rex: The first two times he was hitting Noc for ALOT ALOT ALOT... then the 3rd time i tossed a renew and took a nap.. it was wierd... That wasn't an issue with our skill or gear, but namely luck (and I think a bug when it comes to the t-rex...)
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

on Heroic, when ya get the emote about 'raising claws' or something.. tank gets 2 debuffs, need to be healed to full for one but ther otherone is one atimer and ticks for about 2k which makes getting rid of the 1st debuff impossible........if the debuffs are not gone by 2nd 'raised claw' thing forget it cause they stack
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: