Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: Guild Bank

Thought I would start a thread.

Guild Bank is Open... ATM it is somewhat sorted, Noc and I are working on cleaning it up a bit.

Please use disgression when adding or removing items, basically be logical no one will want your Stoppable Force grey item but someone may want your lvl 38 green of the eagle.

It has not been discussed so just giving my opinion, unless you have been on a guild run or helping guildies please use your own money to repair. IMO the money in the guild bank is just that FOR THE GUILD, guild run repair bills...a pattern ppl in the guild can use in the AH lets discuss and use the funds for that...... After a day of farming use your own money plz.....

BTW Mozzart took out the living ruby and sold it in /2, the 50g it was purchased for was deposited into the bank.... Not sure if that was right or wrong.

Anyways would like other ppls opinion on how this should work and most of all we have to all agree or it isnt gonna work... cheers for now
Beefus
Officer

Hmmm how about if an item in the guild bank is unclaimed for a certain amount of time (like a week or two or whatever) it's put up on the AH, and the funds deposited in the guild bank.

The livig ruby might have been claimed by someone probably pretty soon, but I have no problem with it being sold... Everyone will need gems at some point in time (well, besides low level twinks) and probably shouldn't be sold off too quickly. I don't really think anyone in the guild would be too greedy as far as some items go, but a kind word, maybe asking for a donation in cash in return for a few items taken would not be unwelcome as far as i'm concerned... But that's just me... anyone else have an onion?
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Agree totally, the thing with the gem was I put it in so figured I would take it out. I'll get more, Vil is holding heaps of gems atm for when I get Baytobin lvld up and his JC up there too.

The AH thing is a good idea, but who wants to keep track of that..... 1,2,3 not me... njot to sound selfish but I dont get on much anymore and would rather do something then try to figure out what should go in the AH etc.
Watsi
Officer

re: i agree

I think that selling items that are not being used would be good . I also will say that we should have one person that gets the privilage of making sure that happens . Perhaps we should put it in our gmotd ? "who wants to be treasurer of the Wicked ?"
Beefus
Officer

Good call, a treasurer wouldn't be a bad idea at all.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Kam I know you are busy with RL but when you get a chance please have a look at the 2nd tab in the bank. I cannot access it with any of my toons and still got a few item I would like to offer up to the bank.

Thanks mate
Kam`
Janitor

Was about to to crash, big day tomrrow, and I've missed a week- but I'll look right now.

Edit: All fixed- evidently, when we purchase new tabs, the settings for the previous tab(s) are not carried over by rank. That's neat in that one could have a tab for items by level, a tab just for blues, one for purples, etc etc- but it's bad in that it's more mork and not exactly intuitive. But now we know, and all's well with our second tab, and future tabs.

I am so sorry for the 2 week delay in fixing this.

Cheers
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

All good mate, thanks for jumpin on and doing that. Hope all is well and hope to see you in game soon
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: