Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: 7th Tab and Cata cleaning

We have purchased the 7th guild bank tab yesterday and I am going to slowly start a MASSIVE guildbank clearout to make room for the Cata items. And any donations to the 10k it cost would be appriciated deposited directly back into the bank.

As of now ALL members have access to tabs 1-6 and then officer and above for tab 7.

ALL members have access to guild funds for repairs due to unlocking 5% bonus of your looted cash goes into gbank. If this starts to be abused it will be turned off AGAIN.

As for items already in the bank, anything pre-cataclysm is going to be auctioned, vendored or destroyed excluding chanting mats, enchants, and a few other things being put on tab7 (ie. sulfurion ignot).

If there is anything you want/need or wish to be saved please post it here because the cleanout will start this week and not sure how quickly I will complete it.
Kam`
Janitor

Roger that. Stickied!
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Heyyas Kam. I saw Meritia on the other day gratz on the sorting out the house. And since we have been seeing more of her will we possibly be seeing a bit more of you?
Kam`
Janitor

A monh or two away, but yeah, I plan on trying Cata, at least for one account, most likely Noc
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I'l let ya know how the next patch is feral getting smashed to pieces with the nerf bat... shapeshifting no longer breaking roots and snares
Kam`
Janitor

May want to delete this thread, and revisit updating the Raid Times and Availability thread for 2012 and beyond!

Let me know here, or via PM what you want me to do. I'd be glad to polish things up for any new players.

Oooo- reminder, get a recruitment post going soon, k?

Take advantage of the "season," and any good players out there who have excelled past their F&F guilds and who want to get into more regular raiding or heroix without the DKP (minus) and other "uber guild" penalization.

Best Regards
Kam`
Janitor

/bump let me know if you want this thread nuked. Also reminder to give our bank an enema from time to time.

I meant the GuildBank...

SolusEmsu
Officer

Dun worry, Shooz and I have been keeping tabs on the guild bank. (lul pun)

And we have 8 tabs now due to getting The Anchorman Achievement!

But yeah, going to un-sticky this thread. xD
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: