Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gordox
Friend of WT

re: Calling all you old retired #$%*#$'s

So just got a new position at work this week....blah blah blah, BUT I have a lot of time to play these days and would like to start up the raiding again. Fireland raids are now out so the older raids are "easier" and have gotten the nerf bat so I wouldn't mind doing guild runs. I am out of the raiding loop these days but also know that pvp or lvling so many toons can make this game BORING!!! So...

Vil I congratulate you on your baby and also know you cannot make up the raid schedule anyone. So what I am looking for is for "Old Balls" peeps to come back and what time/days they would be able to raid. Around my area the saying goes "can't beat old balls".....so prove us wrong haha.

I will be trying to set up raids this coming week but would like to see more info on when peeps can raid these days before I try to set something in stone. I am also looking for a lot of help, cause the raiding scene is something new for me in cata, as I know my raiding skill are nothing to be proud of.

Hope to hear from you all, present and all you "old balls" that decided to take a break. Cata has made guild stuff pretty fun so WAKE UP!!!
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Fucking Awesome!!!!!! I really hope this happens. Whatever you schedule I will try like he'll to get to. I have an excuse not sure if any one else does for not making this happen. Oh yeah. Gratz on the job.

Next time I am on i'll promote you so you have guild message of the day access and full calender access.

On another note I was pressured into making a silly facebook page if anyone wants to be friends.....
Wargra
Officer

I'll keep an eye on how this turns out. I tried what your trying, and it started off just fine, and then went down hill quickly trying to fill spots with anything just to get the raid going like we had all along and it just didn't work at all.

I am moving my stuff form VA to GA in roughly a week and returning to VA for a few weeks to finish up work before I head down there permanently. So my schedule now is all screwed up.

We'll see how much interest there is and such before I will start considering playing again. Raiding with you guys is the only thing that will get me back into the game.
Ragepyre
Officer

Just to see what happens, I'm gonna schedule some BoT this coming week on the calendar and see who accepts. Depending on that we'll see what happens. But don't get your hopes up, the reason we stopped raiding was due to the lack of people. Heck When the raid actually starts I wouldn't at all be surprised if only 5 people show up. I'll set up our old raid times we used to do, but we'll see what happens.
Gordox
Friend of WT

I am open to raid sunday-thursday anytime after 6pm my time, I believe that is 5pm server time. Hoping to see some interest and feedback on when peeps can raid!
mechina

would love to join, I will try to get on for them, but I can't promise anything. For now, it looks like my allowance for WOW time been for after 8pm during the week and more time allowed on the weekend. As long as my father/work load allows me.
Abijim

Im totally in for this. I have all time the world now. Also, i cant seem to find you in Facebook Dv, got a link? Send me a Message instead of posting it here for privacy.
Wargra
Officer

he was hard to find jim...I had to use a different search window before it would locate him heh
Abijim

Yea. Some of the search results were WEIRD. But i gave up, and the creepy bastard found me. /shrug

Maybe i should find you now Steve. *Cackle*
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

8% wipes on Cho'Gal... BAH!!!!
Gordox
Friend of WT

8% wipes kinda sucked was hoping to get him down, but half the raid haven't even seen the last 2 fights. Think we did a pretty good job overall for not raiding so long.
Can tell a lot of us are rusty me including. I only killed all the ranged once on VnT . Hoping we can keep the raiding going and work out our bugs and improve our play style. BUT common peeps still didnt have enough for a full WT run!!!!

fyi, sorry for bailing on Cho'gall but was gonna get 4hrs of sleep if I didnt go then
mechina

I tend not to look for ppl on Facebook, but if you want to add me, just ask.
Gordox
Friend of WT

Have set up a few raids for this month on Sunday/Monday 6:45 server time. Looking for feed back if those days/time works out for everyone.
mechina

I'll join in on those, if my wife allows me. My druid not raid ready yet. My lock should be able to keep up, but has a few things that she needs to upgrade real bad.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: