Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abijim

re: Updated 4.3 notes

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3608419
Gordox
Friend of WT

like the section on locks, if you dont play demonology then "fuck you". I mean "OH you are just now noticing the mastery buff summoned demons get in demo spec""buy hey dont worry were gonna give you a 5% damage increase and give demo a buff" wft c'mon blizz locks used to be dot classes give it back.

Whatever happened to making every class equal and not worrying about what spec you wanted to play. Hey blizz just a fy(fuck you) if you play a lock and dont have a demo spec you wont be in a raid......Ya your doing great keep it up ffskmn(for fucks sakes kill me now)

they wonder why they have lost so many subscriptions lately, apparantly casual raiders dont do anything for wow even though we make up for 85% of the pop.

Sorry Jim nothing against you like the post just wish they would listen to us casual raiders for once
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

They nerf and buff classes like I change my underwear...once a month.

Also sry rage, didnt see a single thing about CL having ZERO cd, maybe it was rethought.

As for the LFR loot roll system...what a fiucking joke for non-plate tanks...going to still be competing with rogues unless they actually make some feral tanking gear but I havent seen any since BC. YOU wont see me in LFR, 5mans can be bad enough then multiply that by 5 for raids...what a nightmare.
Ragepyre
Officer

I just checked the PTR again, still no cd on Chain Lightning. Still spammable :D
Wargra
Officer

Elemental
•Call of Flame no longer causes Fire Nova to extend the duration of Flame Shock.
•Earthquake damage has been increased by roughly 75%.
•Elemental Fury now removes the cooldown from Chain Lightning.
•Reverberation now reduces the cooldown of Wind Shear by 5/10 seconds, up from 0.5/1 second.

It is still on the patch notes, you just missed it. It isn't a change to the spell always not having a cooldown, its an activatable skill that removes the cooldown until the skill is done.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

So it's a cool down to remove a cooldown? Or is that a pricing talent? I know vey little about shaken and basically nothing about elemental
Ragepyre
Officer

Elemental Fury is a talent that reduces the cooldown of various moves already, now they are just increasing the amount of seconds on the chain lightning portion to 100%.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

nerfbat, nerfbat, nerfbat
SolusEmsu
Officer

"•Threat generated by classes in active tanking modes has been increased to 500% damage done, up from 300%." BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA HAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAaahaashahdasgdhsa hadahaaadhgagdhgfgfah *coughwheeze* Because bandages are better than cures, right? Right! RIGHT?!

"Bear Form now provides an armor bonus of 120% at all levels, up from 65% for characters below level 40, making it easier for lower level druids to tank dungeons." Bears can tank pre-40 now? Cool! I mean, they had trouble before, right? Well, maybe. Or maybe Apneumonix was just that much of a monster when he was leveling. Who knows.

"•Wild Growth healing has been reduced by 20%." + "•Glyph of Wild Growth now also increases the cooldown on Wild Growth by 2 seconds." .. Fuck you, WoW balance team. *retires all thoughts of bringing up Omishnen* You gave Druids a nice AoE heal and then you RUIN IT! ;_; YOU MAKE THE KITTEN CRY.

Mage fire buffs: FIRE!!!

Paladin changes: Sorry Blizzard, but your Paladins will never be as awesome as mine. Was this really necessary though? "•Sanctified Retribution now increases the critical hit chance of Hammer of Wrath by 2/4/6%, down from 20/40/60%." I mean, come on. What happened to small nerfs to tweak people into the right place, rather than just slamming them in the face with a boulder with "NERF" painted on the side? Also, until I actually play my Paladin some and look through all the new bells and whistles they got since I stopped playing, all these skill names just make me feel like this.

"•Divine Aegis has a new spell effect." This is clearly the most needed change to any class or ability in the history of this game ever. YEAHHHHH!!!

Warlock buffs: .. Glad I went Destruction? I mean, At least Demonology is not getting nerfed, but, wow. Wow?

"•Slam now uses a new character attack animation. •Colossus Smash now uses a new character attack animation." More of the absolutely most bestest buffs needed to any class ever! I refer you to my above link.

Shaman changes:
"•Flametongue Weapon no longer increases spell damage. It now increases all non-physical damage done by the wielder by 5%." Fuck you.
"•Lightning Bolt has a new spell effect." Fuck you.
"•Wind Shear’s base cooldown has been adjusted to 15 seconds, up from 6 seconds." Fuck you.
"•Earthquake damage has been increased by roughly 75%. •Elemental Fury now removes the cooldown from Chain Lightning." You are cool.
"•Reverberation now reduces the cooldown of Wind Shear by 5/10 seconds, up from 0.5/1 second." Annnd fuck you I am out.
(Slew of Enhancement and Restoration Shaman buffs here.) ... Okay.jpg

And this has been your Zaka commentary on the patch notes just like old times! Only this time on the forum rather than ranting in vent for hours on end! ENJOY ALL OF MY LINKS. Or I will cut you, cut you so bad, you gonna wish I did not cut you so bad!
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

glad to see you back and posting Zaka, you were greatly missed
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: