Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abijim

re: This is BULLSHIT!

http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=199773/dragon-soul-difficulty-changes-coming-soon

Grr...
Khanartist
Friend of WT

My vote is play with the buff disabled.

Way I see it LFR allows us to see the story/ending of the raid, 10 man is for our group to go in and perform a task at a difficulty that is higher then LFR.

As time goes on the buff will eventually make things incredibly easy and it will be the same feeling we had in ICC, while in this instance Blizzard as given us the tools to get gear just under T13 equivalent.

Basiclly, due to LFR most of us have killed every boss in DS. The buff causes the thought of we killed the boss because it was nerfed and since we have shown some progress I think it would be a bad idea of cheating our selves out of a legit kill.

Maybe more thoughts on this in the morning. XP
Wargra
Officer

I agree, run with the buff off...we can do it
dennito

to fucking soon
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I agree too soon, but as long as we can turn it of with no penalty, I see nothing wrong with it... also a 5% reduction on the ping pong douche means he would be dead already!!!!
Gordox
Friend of WT

Jim you beat me too it but ya just saw it on website and I agree its bull. Totally for playing with it off.
Gordox
Friend of WT

been thinking and if we dont have the right raid make up, I would say run with the buffs. Reason being is we are not left standing 2 weeks behind in progression because we decided for one week to not use it with the wrong type of raid comprehension or make up.

There is really no reason to hold the peeps back that are there every week and show up on time/rdy to raid. It's just not fair to them and they deserve to be rewarded for the strong effort they put in, in making sure this guild continues to progress.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Sorry to say regardless of makeup, if it my raid the buff is on, no reason for it not to be, no one knows but us, there isnt an * next to anyloot yopu get.. fuck em they give it to us, might as well use it, even if we had the most harcore raiders in all herioc T13, no reason NOT to use the buff
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: