Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: Action bars

Ok, the one laptop I was using, will no longer run WoW (its video card is dying). SO I am using a different one while I try to convince the missus to spend the $$ on a new PC. But with this machine, my action bars, quest accept, complete quest, clickable button only work if i mouse over them on the bottom right hand corner. Any ideas on how to fix or what might be wrong. I scrolled through blizzard forums until my eyes hurt and found nothing.
Ragepyre
Officer

That is a really weird problem? Do you use any add-on action bars?
I use Bartendar4, awesome customizable action bars. There is also Dominos for that as well. As for the quest accept/complete thing, Idk what to tell ya.
Wargra
Officer

yeah that is very strange...I did a little google search but couldn't come up with anything. Do you use any addons? If not try installing one for the action bars and see what happens.

Could also try deleting your WTF, Interface, and Cache folders just to force it to redo them...
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I've never liked the action bar addons, maybe i'll try it, and i'll get rid of the wtf, cache, but not the interface, really dont want to redo my addons again, but i might have to,,,

Out of the bar addons is bartender4 the recommened one, I had one before and it actually had WAY too much custimazation and setup to get it working
Ragepyre
Officer

Bartendar4 takes lots of customization, Dominos I heard is easier to use, but has less "convenience".
Wargra
Officer

ah so you have addons installed with this problem. Log in and go to your addons, deselect load out of date addons and see if that fixes it...if not, move all of your addons out of the folder and try it then. Deleting the WTF is bad if you don't want to reset your addons, as that is where all of the settings for location and size and crap is saved. Knowing you have addons installed leads me to believe one is out of date or messing up your stuff.[/u][/i]
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

the wtf cache deletion seemed to do it
Wargra
Officer

cool
Shoozadin

Ragepyre wrote:
Bartendar4 takes lots of customization, Dominos I heard is easier to use, but has less "convenience".

I tried dominos. It suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Just sayin'.

If you ever want to use an action bar customization, go with Bartender4
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: