Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolusEmsu
Officer

re: Fond Memories

Tonight I have been reminiscing about fun things that kept me playing.

Who remembers back to early Wrath days, when I healed you all through so many 5man heroic dungeons I got the 1500 badge achievement before Ulduar dropped? :D

Thassalotta dungeons, mang.
Kam`
Janitor

Very sorry for the late reply, but it's been extraordinarily busy this week.

You're a natural achiever, and possess an uncommon degree of wisdom; well beyond your years. It shows in posts like this, too. There's a tremendous degree of satisfaction in knowing who you are and what you have to offer folks in the real world and any virtual ones in which you abide.

1500 emblems has to be like 500+ heroic/daily dungeons or raids... if you did three per day, every day, no days off, it'd take five and a half months, or slightly more.

Yeah, that's an amazing time investment in your Shaman and for your fellow players alike.

/salute
SolusEmsu
Officer

Heee. I remember doing a lot of them with Vilvaldi/Noc at the helm, too.

The days when we would go and do every heroic in one day (except Oculus, y'all hated that place xD).

And this was before the Looking For Dungeon tool, so we were actually -going- to each of these dungeons, using the Meeting Stones!

It was great times. Happy

As great as the LFD tool is, it has also made people more likely to do their daily heroic(s) on their own, without guildmates to accompany them. I do sometimes miss the "ZAKA COME HEAL THIS" stuff. It was good to feel wanted.

I thoroughly enjoyed how much we worked together, but nowadays people tend to come on for less time, giving less opportunity for this to happen.

Also, Kam we want you back. Just sayin'. Happy .. Well, I do, at least. I miss our armchair philosophy discussions. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN I GET ABSTRACT ON THEM. xD
Aladdin
Friend of WT

haha I miss the old days back when I was playing and hearing Kam describe in detail the brew of coffee he was drinking at the time!!

Also when the old crew used to do the old DM tribute runs before we sadly lost skid and milk. Would love to bottle those memories up and relive them all the time as they were truly golden and we were all so close.

Anywho, still love dropping in to see how you guys are doing so keep it up!!
Kam`
Janitor

So good to see you visiting, bro. Can only /agree.

Blizz did alot of horrible things since the good old days... like nerf "leet trolls" in the Hinterlands and dumb down the game so much that drugged family pets could faceroll a victory in any zone but arenas...

Pretty sure Hinterlands Elite Trolls were when we first ran around together, and vaguely recall Aladdin looting a nice shiny "Flurry Axe" there too!

On the private server side of things, I am helping put together a semi "hardcore" Wrath era server. Levelling is going to be slow and painful, but we're allowing players to adopt 10 tradeskills (all but one per character), and increasing drops slightly, though NOT money.

Will post more when there is more, over on the Free Server forums.

G'day!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: