Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: Guild Bank

I have noticed that are food/pot page is ALWAYS at maximum. Lets try to trim this down. Sell some of the uncooked food and start using the cooked stuff. We need to do something because it is forcing us to put pots/flasks elsewhere.
SolusEmsu
Officer

Flasks have been on the officer tab for a while, not a problem really.

The real problem is the food .. since every character who maxes Cooking is forced to make 24-25 feasts of each stat type. >.>;

And then in 5.2 we got relatively easy access to 'free' Banquets via the Isle of Thunder daily reward bags.

Honestly, I have tried to do something about it before, but it just seems like something we cannot 'fix' right now, without just splitting it more: put the potions/elixirs elsewhere and just let Food have a tab all its own.

Or, just have someone take all the raw foodstuffs out and make more feasts. xD Someone with lots of Ironpaw Tokens lying around unused.

.. *hides*
Shoozadin

I dont have a ton of ironpaw tokens laying around, but I'll make what I can if it helps
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I am going to vendor or AH alot of it in the next day or so, so use up what you can
SolusEmsu
Officer

Heh heh. I have lots of Ironpaw Tokens on Zaka, from the daily Nomi goodie bags.

Just need to actually use them. xD
Shoozadin

I cooked what I could (found a plethora of ironpaw tokens on my druid).

Unfortunately there are a few items I couldnt use because the other items used in the recipe were not in abundance in the bank, nor did I have any in my personal stash (or have the tokens to buy it).

should note that I did NOT make banquets as we are not using them, but instead the personal 300+ stat foods for people to use individually (I'll start to use these during raids or dungeons)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: