Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ragepyre
Officer

re: Possibly gone for 2 weeks...

So it figures that yesterday, I log into WoW, accepted for the raids I would be attending, and even ran an LFR (First time in ages). Simply because I decided to really start playing WoW again besides for raiding 2 days a week. Well I turned my computer on last night and BAM. Dead screen. So I have to send it in to be repaired.

I do have it set to overnight shipping, but the last time I sent my computer in, they took two weeks to fix it. So hopefully it doesn't bench me out for THAT long. But don't expect to see me for a bit.

Oooooh the irony.
SolusEmsu
Officer

Ho-damn.

Welp, have fun READING for now! xD Or console gaming.
Ragepyre
Officer

Luckily I bought a PS3 on Sunday, go figure.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I am having tech issues as well. But it is not my PC it is my copy of WoW. Last night running fine, massive lag spike, walk towards the 3rd boss and bam, fatal exception error in WoW. I have had connection issues for almost 2 weeks. Going to try to contact Support this weekend to fix it permanently
SolusEmsu
Officer

We wondered what happened to you, Dv! At least your PC seems okay?

Fixing WoW is easier than a whole new computer!
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

spent last night talking with them, sent more files. Supposed to have a reply to my ticket in 24hours, so hopefully will be sometime today.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Well tech support had me re install the game AGAIN. HOpefully this fixes my issues. Will find out tonight i guess
Fuglee
Officer

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7980169094

Take a Look at the post 20 this person discribes form what I can tell everything your having a problem with.
Wargra
Officer

Let me know how this goes...another option you could try is installing Nvidia drivers from around January 2013. The last time I updated my drivers I was having issues with wow crashing while playing...at strange times to like getting on or off airships... which is something that I never deal with. Traced it back to the video drivers and had to go back to an old version (I just happened to choose Jan 2013) and I've been fine since. Why the newer drivers are worse I'm not sure but I figured I would wait for another new version before I upgraded again. You can find a lot of old drivers on Nvidia's website...Just make sure you do a clean install if you try it out.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

that's funny cause after spending almost 2 hours with blizzard last night, they have concluded that in this maintenance my problem should be fixed.....it has something to do with battle.net pathing through your computer. We will see tonight, sorry for missing another raid. Fingers crossed it wont happen again
SolusEmsu
Officer

We have been getting by with pugging a few friends and such, but it is always nice to have our star bear butt back!
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Couldnt log on last night no matter what i tried. Will be calling Blizzard when I get home from work
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: