Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: WTF - SoO LFR fail.

Last night(18sept) myself and Urchin qued for 1st wing SoO LFR. After about a 40 minute wait it starts, and the bullshit started with it. It started us with one tank, and he of course went AFK straight away and had Rez Sickness.

So I switched out of dps and went ahead and started tanking the trash. no big deal, told them 1st time here and might need some guidance. I skipped one side, and they told me we had to clear it, so we did, no dramas. Boss time...

We are getting set for boss with only 22 people in the raid, Quing for 2 tanks and a dps. A paladin switched from dps to tank and we were ready to go. Neither myself or other tank had done the fight but we worked out our switches pre-pull. after another 10 minutes of people debating wether we wait or not even having a clue that we had 2 tanks we go ahead and pull.

I pull, everything is going fine for the tanks, and then I look and see that we had minimum 6 deaths before the blob phase. So of course we wiped. 1/2 the raid bails, people blame each other, more people leave. So Urch and I bail.

I knew LFR was bad, but never seen it like this, is anyone else having same expeirence? According MMO-champ forums it's happening alot.

Just needed to vent, thanks for reading the wall o text
Wargra
Officer

re: WTF - SoO LFR fail.

I've had some that are bad like that. Brent and myself ran it yesterday and we had 2 wipes on the last guy until they explained one important fact. It was a pretty good one to be honest...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: